The primary responsibility of this position is to produce a near term tactical forecast for businesses within the Client Care division. Analyst will own the calculation, input, and analysis of volume and handle time forecast and interpretation of cause and effect to service levels, staffing requirements and other KPIs. Analyst will assist in identifying opportunities to drive efficiency in the business including but not limited to initiative ideation and tracking. Position will partner closely across the forecasting, capacity management, reporting, and workforce management teams.
- In-depth knowledge of the bank systems and call center operations environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences and quickly elevate any risks or challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude; team player, flexible.
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills, able to lead meetings, follow-up, negotiate and resolve ambiguity.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to manage against short deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, draw meaningful conclusions and develop recommendations.
- Keen attention to detail and strong sense of ownership and accountability for work.
- Motivated to work closely with other team members of varying levels of seniority, geographical areas and experience within a cross functional team.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint), with ability to pull together crisp and concise presentation decks.
- Project Management experience
- Strategic and Capacity Management experience
- Forecasting and Planning experience
- Workforce Management Experience
- Six Sigma Certification
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role