Hands-on developer playing a key-role to develop, enhance, debug, support and maintain applications used by Portfolio Managers. Candidate participates and effectively contributes to the design, development and implementation of a complex application, often using new technologies. Provide technical expertise and systems design for individual initiatives. Review existing architecture and suggest/implement ways to fine-tune the application and fine-tune, where applicable. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned associates.
• Hands-on developer with a minimum of 7+ years of hands on experience in developing portfolio management and trading applications.
• Hands-on experience working as a programmer in designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications.
• Deep understanding of .NET Framework, MVC, Visual Studio, WebApi, design patterns, web and application servers.
• Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON.
• Hands-on working experience with in-memory databases with the likes of MemSQL or MongoDB or Cassandra is preferred.
• Ability to design and build solutions using common Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Experience with building end-to-end testing frameworks for distributed systems.
• Participates in the design/development of complex applications while working alongside Portfolio Managers, who are the end-users of the tools we build.
• Experience in test automation and thorough knowledge/experience in all phases of SDLC.
• Ready to step-in and contribute to the technical stack while mentoring and providing the necessary technical guidance to junior.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role