•5+ years experience working in distributed/ 3-tier model applications
•Hands on experience with .Net Framework 4.5/4.0, C#, WebAPI
•Knowledge of various transport protocols such as SFTP, SOAP/HTTPS
•Experience supporting enterprise level software applications
•Ability to maintain documentation and knowledge repository
- C#, .NET 4.0/4.5, MVC, Multi-threading, .NET Core, SQL Programming, Socket Programming
- Visual Studio 2013/2015
- HTML/XHTML, HTML 5, CSS, JSON, JSONP.
- REST, XML/XSL, Web-services
- Fiddler, Firebug, Poster, IE Developer Tools, Wire Shark, TCPView, Jenkins, Jira, Splunk, SQL Management
- Security and performance oriented application design and development
- Creative thinker and passionate to design and write quality code with attention to detail
- Energetic and persistent.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exhibit flexibility to changing business/technical requirements
- Ability to deliver independently with minimal supervision
- Looking for the big picture even as focusing on day to day activities and tasks
- Motivated self-starter who is looking to learn, evaluate, and leverage new and upcoming technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, software development methodologies, and business domain
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role