We invite you to join the Authorisation Services team as a Java Programmer/Developer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of complex, globally distributed, applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including common design patterns, proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams or mentoring team-members, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
• Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
• Deep knowledge of Java including Spring and ORM related Libraries
• Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
• Knowledge of test-driven development and relevant frameworks
• Experience in data access technologies and patterns including relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
• Experience working in Agile SCRUM development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Life-cycle
• Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional team, strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and identified issues
• Knowledge of API Gateways such as Mulesoft and experience working with RAML for documenting API specifications.
• Experience working in cyber security/technology or with authorization platforms
Enterprise Job Overview:
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role