The Bank of America AI Solutions & Erica team is seeking a skilled Business Controls associate manager to join the Operations & Controls group.
This teammate will be responsible for managing processes and controls for the Erica/AI solutions channel in the Digital organization across banking and investing, including ensuring quality assurance and program standard adherence through the identification, measurement, monitoring, and mitigation plan development regarding business processes. This teammate will work closely with cross-functional teams including product, technology, analytics, legal, risk, compliance, operations and model governance across digital banking to ensure that processes are appropriately documented, risks are assessed, and metrics are developed and monitored to ensure program compliance and that appropriate visibility is provided to senior executives regarding overall health as well as potential issues and problems.
• Develop relationships and partnerships with product owners, control partners, technology and analytics.
• Actively monitor effectiveness of the control environment via establishment of new controls, process and control performance, system impacts, regulatory impacts, issue alignment, independent testing/monitoring, and risk assessments
• Provide visibility to control performance failures and potential issues to leadership, and direct development of activities to improve
• Identify and manage process improvement opportunities in accordance with the Operational Excellence mandate
• Review, discuss and approve any new process, rating changes, and/or control weakness
• Support internal and external exam activities with timely responses and expertise regarding Product related processes, controls and metrics
• 3+ years of Business Control, Compliance and/or Risk experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to succinctly convey information to executive leaders and stakeholders
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Experience with the Consumer PRC (Process, Risk, Control) framework and tools
• Previous experience in Consumer and Small Business
• Process mapping and design
• Control and Performance metric development
• Regulatory Exam preparation
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role