The Enterprise Job Scheduling (EJS) team administers support of the CA7 and CA11 tool set and tasks and their associated processes for support activities for 25+ CA7 and CA11 Platforms, spanning sandbox, QA, test, development and production. This role supports software release processes and tools across the mainframe platform, specifically supporting the current methodology while providing the needed skillset to support the ongoing evolution of CA7/CA11 on the mainframe.
- Provides technical leadership and provide technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and individual contributor.
- Leads resolution processes for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Communicates across differing audiences including technical, managerial and vendors.
- Develops technical solution requirements and leads individual or small team initiatives.
- Provides 7x24x365 on call rotation support
Required Job Skills:
- Strong Job Scheduling, product support and administration with the CA7/CA11 toolset
- Experience with Mainframe z/OS, JCL, TSO, ISPF
- Release/Change Tool (Endevor/Remedy) User experience
- Working knowledge of REXX.
- Mid-level knowledge of IBM Utilities i.e. IEBCOPY, IEBGENER, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables with various time deliveries from days to months.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with application developers, support teams, software vendors and management staff.
- Ability to participate in a 24x7 on call rotation and provide off hours support as necessary.
- Ability to work closely with clients to resolve tool issues.
Desired Job Skills:
- Working knowledge of JAVA
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Profile:
Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Assists in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role