Bank of America is the first financial services company to be both mobile app- and online banking-certified by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Customer Experience.”
The Bank of America Mobile Engineering team is looking for highly-skilled Mobile Developers who are passionate about continuously improving our customers’ Mobile experience.
Design, Develop & Prototype, iOS or Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use. Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store. Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates. Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Required Skills/ Experience
* For iOS Developer role:
- Experience working with Apple Mobile Application technologies.
- Expertise in software development using Objective-C or Swift, along with willingness to work on both languages.
- Experience working on UI using MVP and MVVM patterns.
- Solid understanding of Apple Security Standards and data protection on devices.
* For Android Developer role:
- Experience working with Android Mobile Application technologies.
- A rock-solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and Java.
- Developer tools: Maven, Gradle, Git, Android Studio/Eclipse • JSON/XML • Web services • Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration • Test Driven Development (TDD) • Jenkins • Network layer like Volley • Retrofit
- Expertise in Android development using Java or Kotlin, along with willingness to work on both languages.
* For both roles:
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role