Brazil Technology searches for an Infrastructure Consultant Trading Support (Officer/AVP Level)
This position will support Global Banking and Markets performing analytical, technical and administrative work in planning, installing, designing and supporting new and existing computer equipment and software.
- Senior Windows and Linux System Administrator for daily complex changes and Operational System administration, including management of VMWare, Storage and Backup tools;
- Plans, organizes, monitors and controls demands using appropriate tools as change management, SharePoint and documentation;
- Manages projects for IT Infrastructure and be able to provide detailed status and reports;
- Serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives and provides assistance to staff;
- Establish partnership with Run the Bank, Application Support and Project teams to move project plans and changes;
- Position is for an experienced System Administrator with management skills for senior reporting;
Core skills and requirements
- Minimum +8 years’ experience with Midrange Server Infrastructure (Windows, Linux, VMWare, Storage, Backup and etc.);
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Proven leadership, inspires confidence and good judgment;
- Experience with office tools, excel and PowerPoint for report provisioning;
- Banking industry experience and knowledge of banking products are desired.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence by anticipating needs, mitigating risks and minimizing potential problems;
- System Administrator Daily routine in this program require a keen focus to detail, flexibility, and the ability to execute in complex environment.
Learn more about this role