Job Description Details:
Portal Application Senior Technical Business Analyst/Program Manager position is within Global Markets Technology supporting Equity and Fixed Income Business and Operations teams to deliver client facing self-service solutions
• The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on Technical Business Analyst with experience in creating/refining business and functional requirements, data analysis, and documentation of existing systems and processes.
• Financial and Global Markets acumen with expertise spanning full trading and post trade lifecycles; Fixed Income Product knowledge required (Rates, Derivatives, etc)
• Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and independently in fast paced environment
• Excellent technical and analytical skills; Analyze existing capabilities and identify priority gaps and opportunities
• Leverage their experience and understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software)
• Gathers & catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests.
• Determines the impact of modifications and enhancements on the application.
• Acts as the product(s) subject matter expert to support scope and requirement decisions
• Ensures changes to the application are compliant with bank standards and policies.
• Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
• Work on enhancement projects that improve the operational landscape for the global markets businesses, as well as internal company projects that enhance Straight Through Processing
• The candidate should be comfortable in an environment with mixed delivery methodologies depending on the project (Agile, Waterfall) and able to adapt to new technologies, products and processes quickly.
• Document business and functional requirements, including process and data flows, business logic and rules, and use cases/ stories
• Experience supporting executive requests for reports, KPI’s etc.
• Manage global project teams consisting of business sponsors, developers, designers and testers
• Work closely with UX team to design new features and components
• Manage deliverables and priorities with management and business stakeholders
• Coordinate and conduct testing cycles; acceptance criteria, unit testing, qa and user acceptance testing
• Support production delivery rollouts on release weekends
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or business related field of study
• Required 10+ years’ experience as business analyst in financial setting with advanced Fixed Income product knowledge (Rates and Derivatives);IBOR/SOFR Regulations
• Scrum Master experience; Must be trained in Agile and Scrum methodology
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Knowledgeable in Portal Technologies a plus, Java J2EE, JSON, Oracle, SQL, Liferay
• High level of proficiency in SQL/databases
• Proficiency in JIRA and Confluence Tools
Responsible for capturing and refining business and/or system requirements (based on specialization). Works with stakeholders to understand their needs, analyze problems, and capture their requirements, and then working closely with the Development Team to refine the requirement into specifications that can be executed by the team. Possess a working knowledge of the business and/or technical domain based on their specialization. Leverages experience and understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software). Performs Cost/Benefit Analysis to align the technology to business strategy. Gathers & catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests. Determines the impact of modifications and enhancements on the application. Acts as the product(s) subject matter expert to support scope and requirement decisions. Ensures changes to the application are compliant with bank standards and policies. Assists users and development team with application testing and troubleshooting, and may help configure test solutions to validate functional and system needs. Identifies, document and troubleshoot application related problems. Documents process, procedures and workflows associated with applications. Leads or participate in continuous improvement efforts; Building expertise in creating, analyzing, and improving processes. Creates, maintains and presents training materials for end-users. Individual contributor.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role