• Daily execution of build and deploy in an automated and continuous process
• Pre-prod and production environments
• Hands-on design, build, deployment and support of code
• Compiling code to move into test environments via automated processes
• managing continuous build, test and deploy processes
• branching code
• Troubleshooting build and deploy failures and facilitating resolution
• Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment
• Communicate status frequently to product teams and engineering program managers.
• Document any new process or update existing"
Minimum 2 years of strong experience in DevOps
Experience supporting applications with middleware as Web sphere, JBOSS, Apache.
Experience with build and deploy support in a large, corporate environment - preferably within financial industry.
Experience with Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, Python is desired.
Experience with Docker, Open Shift would be beneficial too.
Team player that likes to work closely with Support, Development, and Engineering groups.
Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical groups.
Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role