The Corporate Actions Custody team in Singapore is a part of a Global team with responsibilities across Equities securities in market such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and Japan. We are seeking a subject matter expert that is passionate about improving the processes and experiences of the team and our stakeholder.
Can you cope with the pressure of multi-tasking and meticulous with details? Do you know how to take care of clients? Do you think outside of the box for innovative solution to problem and question the current status quo?
Your responsibilities includes:
• To support the APAC Custody Asset Services function that includes dividends processing, voluntary/mandatory election events, proxies and more.
• Ensure Corporate Actions (CA) postings and instructions are processed accurately and timely.
• Handle queries from our internal and external clients across CA events and liaise with counterparty brokers, custodians, exchanges and tax teams to identify a solution.
• Reconciliation and breaks management include Cash and Stock Breaks.
• Manage short deadline events due to late market announcement.
• Take a lead in local and global projects from regulatory changes, system upgrades etc.
You should have:
• 1-3 years of experience with Corporate Actions preferably with some knowledge on Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore and Japan.
• Reconciliation and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving.
• Ability to prioritize heavy workloads and work efficiently in dynamic environment to meet deadlines.
• Strong PC skills, particularly Excel, Power point.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strategic Thinker.
• Good organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Japanese language is preferred (Written and Spoken).
• Totally focus on team goals and achievements.
• Flexible with your approach to work and adaptable to changes.
• Highly motivated, self-directed and driven.
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.