Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Assists in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience.
The Operational Intelligence Engineering Team seeks a strong engineer to be responsible for complex engineering, analytical tasks, administration of APM tools environments, and some coding. Key responsibilities include implementing, administering, troubleshooting and supporting some of the industry’s leading third-party monitoring tools which monitor banking and investment web sites, mobile apps and ATMs.
The right individual will serve as a proficient technical resource, providing technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and individual contributor. The right candidate must possess a willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Self-motivated individual who can operate independently, own deliverables end-to-end, and overcome obstacles to achieve end-results with minimal supervision
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- 5 or more years Windows Server hands-on experience
- Diverse, hands-on engineering and complex problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding how different components in a web app or mainframe system fit together and affect each other, including software, hardware, and networking
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Relational database experience, especially SQL Server and SSRS
- Good communication and project management skills
- Relentless tenaciousness to achieve team goals
- Mainframe or HP Nonstop/Tandem exposure
- Understands payment processing
- Experience working in a multi-data center environment
- Experience with Bank of America or other companies’ change management and incident management tools and processes
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role