At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our team. We’re looking for skilled people who can advise and advocate for our clients for their most important financial needs.
As part of the Bank of America team, Consumer Chat Associate communicates with clients to understand their needs and provide the best solutions while providing an exceptional client experience. Consumer Chat Specialists are professionals who work in a contact center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority.
As a Consumer Chat Associate, you can look forward to
• Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner
• Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional digital associates and managers
• Communicating with clients throughout the entire work schedule with structured breaks
• Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting virtually with the client
• Communicating virtually to understand and provide needs-based solutions for our clients
• Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths
Required Skills: "Must have these skills to be minimally qualified:
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
• Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule, including weekends and holidays
• Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport virtually
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with technology and accuracy in typing skills (min 40 wpm)
• Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• Has strong written communication skills including punctuation, grammar, and delightful word choice
• Experience working in a call center and in the banking/financial industry
Shift:2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role