LOB Job Description:
- Expert in identifying and understanding requirements to deliver secure, robust solutions with excellent user experiences
- Manage book of work using agile methodologies for rapid delivery.
- JIRA advocate to track and maintain book of work
- Documentation critic to ensure all custom integrations are rigorously documented for supportability and transparency
- Review and validation of development book of work to ensure Enterprise Social and Mobile requirements
- Lead development of technical integrations with partner organisations to drive business benefit
- A full-stack developer who is able to work independently and co-operatively within a team to achieve the following:
- Document and validate requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and architect solution.
- Plan work sprints and provide delivery timelines
- Design database (tables, views, stored procedures, etc.).
- Perform backend development (business logic).
- Implement UI through the Angular, React, MVC frameworks.
- Provide day to day support for data and application.
- Ability to configure vendor products and build integrations.
Develop automations and workflow software.
- Extensive use of Developer Integration Frameworks
- JSON/XML/CSV data formats
- SQL Database Queries & Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework
- Web APIs/SOAP
- REST Services
- Work experience with any MVVM library/framework (KnockoutJS or Angular JS or Vue)
Strong knowledge of:
- information security fundamentals SAML2
- Design patterns including SOLID, MVVM
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Security and controls
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role