About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Candidate would be member of the F&O ops team for India. The team is responsible for Clearing of trades for clients, monitoring positions and margins of clients, regulatory reporting and sending them EoD reports on a daily basis. The candidate needs to have experience in trading and clearing operations of the F&O and Currency Derivatives segment. Monitoring of client margins and positions will be an important function. The candidate will have to ensure queries from clients or Busines teams are answered promptly. Processing of trades and sending client confirmations have to be ensured with the specified time.The candidate will have to work with the team to ensure compliance with local and global regulatory requirement. Needs to ensure timely and immediate escalation to the team manager. The candidate would be reporting to the F&O team manager.
1. Handling queries from clients and business teams.
2. Processing trades and send confirmations to clients.
3. Work with the team to ensure compliance with changing regulations.
4. Monitor Client Margins and Positions to avoid violations.
1. Well versed with F&O markets
2. Good communication skills
3. Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines as this is a time bound exercise
• Sincere, committed and keen to take on additional responsibility
- Ability to work against stiff deadlines and manage work pressure
• Strong understanding of Exchange regulations
• Post Graduate / Graduate with certification course
• At least 3 years experience in Fx/ Derivative's processing
• Ability to communicate one’s point of view
• Well versed with Microsoft office
Other Qualifications :
Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Learn more about this role