Customer Relationship Hub (CRH) team is seeking a Hadoop Data Analyst / Business Analyst with strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills. This person will interface with LOB project team, solution architecture team and CRH development team to understand business requirements and convert them into data requirements. This person will quickly become SME on CRH data, understand data lineage and be able to provide consultation to LOB users about CRH data.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a strategic application which is embarking on migrating to Hadoop platform.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Partner with the development teams, solution architecture team and LOB users to understand the requirements, provide consultation to ensure right usage of data
- Maintain metadata and data lineage for CRH application. Use standard bank tools like WMM and Zaloni to document metadata
- Oversee the development deliverables, particularly data and source to target mapping
- SME assistance for CRH team in all manners related to data
- Will work as individual contributor in multiple project teams
Must have skills:
- 5-10 years of data analyst experience with 2-3 years of big data experience
- Significant experience in SQL and hands on experience in HIVE, Impala and Linux
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills
- Consistent track record of working independently, collaboratively and pro-actively with key technology/development teams, business partners and other stakeholders and influence others.
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite
- BS in quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Engineering or Data Science).
Additional nice to have skills:
- Programming background, python, R, or Java
- Reporting & Analytics or Data visualization tools ie., Tableau
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role