This Senior Pega Developer/ Software Engineer III role will work closely with the LOB assisting in supporting complex user rules and tables. The selected candidate will also be a member of the scrum team working on development initiatives. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with minimal guidance. Will provide technical direction and system architecture for Individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient Technical resource.
• Demonstrated success in full lifecycle PEGA implementations (preferably PEGA 7 and 8) including live implementation in PEGA.
• Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
• Strong understanding & knowledge of PEGA concepts and implementation experience with PEGA connectors, performance tuning, decision trees, listeners, UI design, Integration, Security Model etc.
• Experience with performance measurement tools like PAL, SMA, Alerts and PLA.
• Specific Pega skills/experience:
Other Required Skills/ Experience
• Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
• Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
• Perform regular code and design reviews.
Desired Skills/ Experience
• Java development
• Pega Robotics
• Production Support Background
• Appian experience a plus.
Enterprise jobcode/ job description
TO BE USED ONLY IN ORGANIZATIONS DELIVERING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS: Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements. Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained. Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance). Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline. Automates manual release activities. Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role