Responsible for handling phone calls related to Subpoena, Garnishments, Court Restricted Accounts and Court Restricted Processing. Phone communications with banking centers, internal/external attorneys, customers, and Federal and State agencies is required. Searching for customer accounts on multiple bank computer systems. Duties include, maintaining case files on internal tracking systems, searching customer bank accounts, responding to attorneys and customers, placing holds and remarks on accounts and completing Customer CRA and FO requests. Cross-training required on multiple job functions. Maintain Productivity and Quality standards to ensure maximum efficiency of operations. Ability to discuss multiple lines of business in LOCRO. Role will also require facilitating team lead responsibilities when necessary. Second shift- hours will be Mon-Fri 12:30pm-9:00pm
- Ability to deescalate aggressive call types from attorneys and law enforcement.
- Ability to discuss multiple lines of business in LOP.
- Must be able to operate in a high volume, high intensity call center.
- Must be able to handle high volume internal information requests for high end wealth accounts precisely.
- Must have phone call center experience and experience with processing complex documents.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with strong PC and analytical ability.
- Must be able to meet critical deadlines and work under pressure in a stressful environment.
- Must be detail oriented, an independent thinker, and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Previous retail banking, operational or analytical experience.
- Must be a team player and able to build strong working relations with business partners.
- Knowledge of internal bank and bank policies and procedure a must.
- Must be able to be on Phone for Extensive Periods of Time as required
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and time management is a must
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Excel
- Must display organizational and problem solving skills
- Effective comprehension and ability to adhere to instructions and guidelines
- Ability to work in self-paced, high volume, deadline-driven, portfolio based work environment
- Team player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role