This is a senior developer position (not management or scrum master or business analyst) that will mainly work in the UI and service tiers of SDLC. Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- 5+ years experience working in distributed/ 3-tier model applications
- Hands on experience with Git/.Net Framework 4.5, C#, WebAPI, MVC, SignalR, TypeScript
- Knowledge of various transport protocols such as SFTP, SOAP/HTTPS/HTTP
- Experience supporting enterprise level software applications - Visual Studio 2013/2015, Visual Studio Code -
- Debugging tools like F12, Fiddler, Firebug, Poster, etc.
- Security and performance oriented application design and development
- A link in the resume of the personal tech projects on GitHub
- Prior experience with GWIM (and Online) frameworks would be plus
- Creative thinker and passionate to design and write quality code with attention to detail
- Energetic and persistent.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exhibit flexibility to changing business/technical requirements
- Ability to deliver independently with minimal supervision
- Looking for the big picture even as focusing on day to day activities and tasks
- Motivated self-starter who is looking to learn, evaluate, and leverage new and upcoming technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, software development methodologies, and business domain
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role