This position is for a production support role for a portfolio of applications. This position will be the technical SME for the various applications with a hands-on role on the day to day support needs. Work activities include Problem/Incident Management, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring and Post-change validations. Takes part in production support rotation, and responding and resolving production problems. Actively participate in incident triages and Root Cause Investigations. Manages routine deliverables for the assigned application portfolio. Interface with business and development partners on initiatives and business priorities.
Assist senior staff, providing resolution to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope related to systems engineering activities, including organizing development of OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Works under general supervision, carrying out routine and semi-routine engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the engineering function such as, system design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support. . Additionally, participates in and contributes to the fulfillment of team or functional goals and objectives through assigned projects or involvement in phase(s) of larger enterprise projects. Typically 3-5 years of systems experience.
• Significant knowledge of navigation and commands within Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Familiar with Microsoft SQL stored procedures.
• Comfortable with Microsoft products: Outlook and Excel
• Basic knowledge of infrastructure to aid in troubleshooting (servers, network connectivity, file transmissions.)
• Experience in Production Support, Change management, Incident Management tools
• Experience in leading teams, prioritizing workload, manage team deliverables
Unix shell background (familiarity with working in a Unix shell ie sh, csh, ksh, bash etc)
Also familiarity with any shell and python scripting experience would be a plus
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role