- .-Sound understanding and experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Cloudera). Able to understand and explore the constantly evolving tools within Hadoop ecosystem and apply them appropriately to the relevant problems at hand.
- .-Experience in working with a Big Data implementation in production environment
- .-Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Kudu etc.
- .-Must have experience with Spark using scala/pyspark
- .-Experience in python and Unix shell scripting is mandatory
- .-Experience in Banking domain is mandatory
- .-Sound knowledge of relational databases (SQL) and experience with large SQL based systems.
- .-Experience in query optimization, performance tuning of the complex SQL queries..-Deep understanding of NLP algorithms, data structures, performance optimization techniques and software development in a team environment.
- .-Benchmark and debug critical issues with algorithms and software as they arise.
- .-Lead and assist with the technical design/architecture and implementation of the big data cluster in various environments.
- .-Able to guide/mentor development team for example to create custom common utilities/libraries that can be reused in multiple big data development efforts.
- .-Provide technical resources to assist in the design, testing and implementation of software code and infrastructure to support data infrastructure and governance activities.
- .-Collaborate with cross-functional teams Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- -Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field, or equivalent education and related trainin
- -Seven years of experience in data warehousing architectural approaches and minimum 3 years in big data (Cloudera)
- -Exposure to and strong working knowledge of distributed systems
- .-Excellent understanding of client-service models and customer orientation in service delivery
- .-Ability to grasp the 'big picture' for a solution by considering all potential options in impacted area
- .-Aptitude to understand and adapt to newer technologies
- .-Assist in the evaluation of new solutions for integration into the Hadoop Roadmap/Strategy
- .-Motivate internal and external resources to deliver on project commitments
- .-The desire to learn new soft and technology skills and the desire to coach, mentor and train peers throughout the organization
- .-The ability to work with team mates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.-
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large and small groups on technical and functional topic
- Desired Skills
- .-Previous experience in the financial services industry
- .-Broad BofA technical experience and good understanding of existing testing/operational processes and an open mind on how to enhance those
- .-Understanding of industry trends and relevant application technologies
- .-Experience in designing and implementing analytical environments and business intelligence solutions
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role