CashPro® is BofA’s Global Banking flagship digital platform, enabling working capital management globally for 35k clients and 500k users across 175 countries. The CashPro organization, part of the larger Global Transaction Services division, oversees the development and execution of comprehensive strategies supporting all services accessible via CashPro’s multiple channels (online, mobile, file to file, and API connectivity).
The CashPro platform serves the needs of approximately 500K users with mobile logins increasing by 36% over the past year as a result of continued technology investment. As the CashPro App solutions expand within Treasury, Credit and FX, user adoption is expected to continue to grow creating greater stickiness within client relationships.
- Understands client expectations and behaviours to drive a client-centric business strategy
- Maintains knowledge of current Mobile technology trends and how and why clients use them
- Understands the competitive Mobile marketplace and frequently incorporates new trends and functions into the product
- Identifies target clients for adoption campaigns and measures the effectiveness of each campaign
- Educates clients and internal partners on the CashPro App product offering
- Works with cross-functional teams to translate client needs and voice of the client (VOC) into new features and services
- Maintains product strategy and roadmap
- Defines requirements for ongoing product development, serving as the subject matter expert
- Provides day to day support for production issues including managing issues to resolution, providing executive updates, and managing client communication
- Previous experiene within Digital Channels
- Team management experience
- Experience with product management, product strategy development, market focus and competitive intelligence
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced global environment; must be able to leverage cross-functional teams to deliver results to meet specific deadlines and shift focus with changing priorities
- Flexible work style to accommodate working with partners across the globe
- Ability and desire to think creatively to deliver business results both independently and as part of a team
- Intellectually curious with strong communications skills – written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior managers
- Understanding of the Agile development process
- Familiarity and comfort with online tools
- Critical thinking/ problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others
- Financial services and/ or banking knowledge and experience
Posting date: 30th June 2020
End date: 28th July 2020
Package: Competitive base salary + discretionary incentive + benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online with your CV.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
Learn more about this role