The Product Management Consultant will be responsible for end-to-end product management of a group of related Identity and Directory Management products in support of enterprise and LOB initiatives including:
- Identity systems such as Forefront / Microsoft Identity Manager
- Directory Management and Administration systems similar to and including One IdentityActive Roles
- Other Active Directory related tools including data aggregation and reporting systems
- Administrative and Self-service Password Management systems
- In conjunctions with Engineering and the Product Portfolio Manager, create and maintain the strategy for all products including roadmaps and other product documentation
- Work with internal customers, Engineering, and Operations to prioritize strategies and roadmaps
- Work with internal customers to obtain complete business requirements for changes and enhancements to the products
- Act as the voice of the customer to engineering and operations
- Represent the products, product strategies, and organizational strategies to customers
Key Competencies for this role include:
- Comfortable working with and between technology and operations partners
- Change Agent and Customer Advocate
- Thinks Strategically
- Promotes Innovation
- Drives Execution
- Manages Strategic Partnerships and Suppliers
- Portfolio Management
- Builds Organizational Alignment
- Optimizes Risk and Reward Equation
- Operates as a Trusted Partner
- Influences with Impact
- Leads Adoption and Sustainment of Change
- Demand / Capacity Management
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts
- 4-6 years of IT related industry product management or delivery leadership experience
- Proven ability to matrix manage direct and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial management acumen
- Client relationship management skills
- Experience in IAM or Cloud services
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Profile:
Gather market information & perform more complex product analyses on assigned products, manage product profitability & monitor financial performance, make recommendations for product enhancements & prepare necessary justification to support product changes. Competencies required include market analysis/research focus, in-depth knowledge of products, a Bachelors degree, & 2-5 years related experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role