Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Crime Protection function within Global Information Security is responsible for working across the enterprise to reduce exposure to cyber crime thereby instilling continued confidence of our clients, customers, and shareholders.
As part of the Cyber Crime Prevention team you will be responsible for developing techniques to identify, monitor, and analyze device fingerprint data to detect fraudulent transactions. You will work with various front line units and lines of business to facilitate deep cyber crime analytics to gain insight into how threat actors are targeting our clients, customers and the firm.
Broad knowledge and experience in financial crimes, device fingerprinting, digital authentication, link analysis and payment systems are a key component to this role.
You will work closely with enterprise fraud teams, engineering teams, NCFTA, FinCen and various other teams across the enterprise to proactively reduce the firm’s exposure to cyber crime.
Enterprise Role Description:
Responsible for supporting the Cyber Crime Protection strategy. Assists in cyber crime response and investigation efforts and processes. Contributes to the continuous improvement of the Cyber Crime Protection program by researching and partnering to define enterprise requirements. Leverages monitoring and detection products and knowledge of cyber crime issues, threats, and mitigation techniques to protect the enterprise. Partners with stakeholders across various functions to improve the firm’s cyber crime resilience and client experience. Supports the engagement with customers, clients and stakeholders across various lines of business.
Job responsibilities include:
• Conduct payment card industry analytics.
• Conduct device finger printing analytics.
• Conduct device authentication analytics.
• Analyze data to enable better understanding of each data source.
• Develop tactics and techniques to disrupt account take overs.
• Identify data sources both internally and externally that can be used to improve insight into cyber criminal activity.
• Execute the cyber crime intelligence lifecycle to support cyber crime protection and enterprise partners.
• Establish a common taxonomy for the organization to reference when dealing with or discussing cyber crime activities.
• Partner across the enterprise to gain access to critical data required for data aggregation and correlation.
• Develop and deploy models and signatures to aide in the advanced detection and response to cyber crime activity.
• Possess a continuous improvement culture to allow for orchestration and automation of processes to build capacity to allow team to focus on priority work.
• Maintain industry relationships and partnerships to further advance cyber crime analytics and intelligence capabilities.
• Experience with data analytics and intelligence tools and techniques with a strong understanding of the criminal ecosystem.
• Experience with data science tools and techniques.
• Experience with threat hunting tools and techniques.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate horizontally and vertically across all parts of the business.
• Ability to communicate and understand how to translate technical gaps into business risk.
• Experience in developing offensive and defensive security strategies, driving execution and defining metrics to measure success.
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field, Advanced Degree desired. Depending on work experience, experience may be considered in lieu of Degree.
• 5-8 years of cyber security leadership experience.
• Certification desired but not required: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CEH, SANS certifications
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role