The Quantitative Services Innovations Professional will support ongoing Data Science Initiatives. This includes working closely with different Operations, Technology and Business Partners in designing and implementing predictive models and analytical tools using latest machine learning techniques. This role will also include participation in all phases of Model development including Model development, Model validation, Model Governance and ongoing monitoring in a production environment.
- The candidate is expected to work closely with the business analysts, business partners and other technology partners to gather requirements as part of process discovery
- Successfully use advanced predictive models and analytics to derive insights from data to implement business strategy and automation
- Conduct research to study latest developments in the field of Machine learning, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing to solve real-world problems
- Assess accuracy and sanity of data sources and implement efficient pre-processing processes
- Author detailed model documentation for Regulatory audit and Model validation
- Develop A/B testing framework to test Model quality and implement processes that monitor model performance in Production
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related Quantitative field
- 5+ years relevant industry experience and minimum of 2 years programming experience in Python or R
- Knowledge and Experience in Statistics and Data Mining Techniques -Classification, Clustering, Regression, Parameter Tuning, Dimensionality Reduction, Time Series Analysis, Drift Detection methods
- Knowledge of models like Decision Trees, Random Forest Trees, SVM, Neural Networks and methods used in Hyper Parameter Tuning, Feature Selection, Ensembling, Bagging and Boosting
- Data Visualization/presenting data using Excel, Tableau, Plotly, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Bokeh and ggplots
- Strong technical background with proven experience working in an Agile software development lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of Source Control tools like BitBucket, Git and Collaboration tools like Sharepoint, Slack
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating with stakeholders
- Self-starter and ability to multi task with tight deadlines and navigate changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role