Bank of America is looking to build out their Application & UI Development capabilities. The Developers work side by side with business partners & technology platform managers to ensure expected quality software is built to serve our customers and clients. They will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, Build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application, Support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team. The Developer is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and Work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies. Grow your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse software platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry. Will not have direct reports. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- 10 years of relevant IT development experience.
- Must have 6 years of web development experience with Java and Spring.
- Must be able to write good unit tests.
- Experience using Spring MVC and Spring Batch.
- Strong database background with any RDBMS preferably with SQL Server.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedure, and DB functions.
- Experience in building REST APIs (JAXRS/Swagger/YAML) technologies and development approaches.
- Experience in Web Services technologies and development approaches.
- Basic Knowledge of XML & JSON schema and processing technologies.
- Prior Scrum / Safe or Lean agile development experience.
- Basic knowledge of source code management Git, Bitbucket, SVN etc.
- Knowledge of build tools and processes like Maven, Ant and others.
- Working knowledge of build automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using tools like Jenkins, Ansible Tower and others.
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Atom, Notepad ++, Web Matrix, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA, or Web Storm.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented Desired Skills.
- Bachelor degree in IT related field or Science & Engineering.
- Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork and inclusiveness.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of, providing technical solutions.
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to contribute to Automation, System Analysis and Develop shared/common solutions.
- UI development experience with ReactJS would be a plus.
Critical Skills/Niche Skills: Java, Spring & SQL
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role