Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Operational Excellence as a function is responsible to lead and execute change across the organization. As a part of this, few core responsibilities function takes up are Metrics Management, Process Governance, Leading Change & Continual Improvement and Strategic Initiatives globally.
Individual will be involved in driving process Improvement and efficiency through several strategic and tactical level projects aligned to the various lines of businesses and delivery teams, both inside and outside the GBS. Incumbent will work towards establishing and maintaining delivery performance measurement system, building the culture of continuous improvement and driving key business improvement initiatives through application of Six Sigma, Lean, DFSS and Project Management methodologies.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Connect with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis
- Promptly address any process gaps and stakeholder priorities
- Gain a seat on the table and ensure participation on key initiatives aligning to COO priorities
- Strategic Initiatives:
- Participate in strategic initiatives of the COO, OPEX basis skills & interest
- Initiatives inclusive of (but not limited to)
- Cross functional initiatives aligning to the COO priorities
- Domain & Technical Skill enhancement
- Industry wide methodologies and practices (Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, PMP)
- Metrics Enhancement
- Process Governance:
- Own the validity & accuracy of data and information available in BPM
- Ensure process maps and workflows are in place and validated regularly
- Identify and mentor top down improvement projects basis Process Governance reviews
- Understand the end to end process flow
- Continuous Process Improvement:
- Be responsible for deployment of Operational excellence Framework across aligned teams and Sites
- Drive Improvement projects , Just Do It and Best Practices across delivery teams
- Identify and mentor improvement projects
- Identify and mentor Risk, Customer Experience & Business impact projects, as applicable
- Identify and mentor cost efficiency projects
- Drive business transformation through PE Methodology and Analytics
- Drive ideation and execution of ideas
- Support & promote Innovation
- Metrics Management:
- Ensure metrics & reporting activities are seamless
- Review Data Collection Plan for any gaps
- Random audit on metrics in Service Management tool vs. Metrics Reporting tool to identify and curb any improvement opportunities / inefficiencies
- Drill down on any CTQ slippages
- Drive metrics aligned towards business outcomes.
- education : University degree.
- Understanding and working knowledge of off shoring industry.
- Quality background (Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen) with implementation experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic individual with high energy, inclination and skill to drive change in business
- Creative thought process to be able to think out of the box and logically connect the dots with underlying business drivers
- Green Belt / PE certification.
- Strong ability to influence
- Knowledge and exposure to Banking / BFSI domain
- Should have mentored Just Do It / Best Practice Replications in the capacity of an RQE( Resident Quality Expert)
- Knowledge of SAS JMP®.
- Post Graduation would be an added advantage.
- PMP Certified.
Experience requirement: 10 to 13 years of experience
Shift Timings: Should be flexible and open to working in shifts.
Process Timings: 9 hrs per day Flexible in shifts with Weekends OFF
Title – Senior Manager
Location : HYD
Learn more about this role