About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Wholesale Credit is a front line business unit working closely with relationship managers and other product partners to help our clients grow by delivering integrated financing and credit product solutions. It is responsible for end to end execution of deals including credit underwriting, documentation, negotiation, structuring, funding and ongoing portfolio management for corporate and financial institution clients.
- Credit coverage of a portfolio of local corporate accounts. Expected to be able to lead, coordinate and manage the process for administration of credit facilities to this portfolio.
- Participate in the decision to commit the bank's resources and prepare Credit Approval Memoranda.
- Recommend credit facilities within designated limits after ensuring that they adhere to the bank's credit policy guidelines & comply with internal / external regulations.
- Evaluate the performance of the client through analysis of the business, industry position, economic conditions, financials (balance sheet / financial ratios/ cash flows) etc. Complete financial spreads, prepare and review financial projections. Analyst is expected to build extensive knowledge of each client.
- Monitor individual credit takers on an ongoing basis & provide crisp, concise analytical feedback.
- Responsible for accuracy of internal risk ratings and ongoing tracking of credit quality, with the objective of improving the credit quality of the portfolio managed by the associate.
- Work closely with business partners to generate adequate financial returns for the bank from the assigned portfolio.
- Work to achieve satisfactory ratings in internal / external credit examinations.
- Liaise with documentation group and other support functions such as legal, compliance and finance on credit related matters affecting the assigned portfolio.
- Candidate should have strong academic credentials, with a degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines.
- 4 years plus experiences in credit risk analysis, loan structuring and account management in a corporate banking environment.
- Experience in credit risk analysis of PRC-based corporations, and knowledge of basic trade finance as well as foreign exchange products.
- Must possess solid analytical and technical capabilities and a demonstrated ability to broadly apply these skills in a corporate banking context.
- Team player, results-oriented and shows ability to adapt.
- Willingness and ability to express opinions and work in a high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with multiple priorities and business partners at the same time, and across different geographical locations and time zones.
- Proficient in PC knowledge and familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin essential
Learn more about this role