About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
- To provide analytical and other support for senior team members, and confidently lead and interact with origination (Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets, Global Transaction Services, etc.), risk and other support functions to support balanced portfolio growth
- To analyze customer financial strength, business strategy, market factors, regulatory environment to prepare credit memos and support portfolio management of various Corporate (spanning across a range of industries).
- To monitor the financial performance, industry trend and news flow associated with existing and new relationship
- To develop familiarity with various legal documents – trading documentations, loan agreement, and etc.
- To develop an understanding of internal policy, procedures and regulatory requirements and to ensure full compliance in all respects
- To maintain close working dialogue with business partners and analyze opportunities / risks thoroughly, and to provide the most appropriate financial solutions to clients and the bank.
- To develop product knowledge - a wide range of credit products including loans, derivatives, trade finance, cash management and treasury products
- To be capable of well managing various requests and transaction executions, including internal and external review, credit approval and audit
Qualifications and skills:
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Corporate or Investment Bank with a credit, research, corporate banking or other analytical/ underwriting capability, preferably in a multi-national bank or large financial institution
- Basic knowledge in capital market transactions as well as banking products
- An ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and to plan and prioritize appropriately
- High personal standards of quality and a willingness to take responsibility for accurate and timely completion of task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active & positive nature, problem solving skills, and results-oriented approach
Bank of America is an equal opportunities employer.
Learn more about this role