Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors. Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports. Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience.
This position is to support NewSQL/NoSQL DBMS platform. In this role candidate will be doing hand on work providing Infrastructure, building & supporting environment. While doing production support candidate will also help clients in triaging & finding solutions for problems. Position also needs to translate application requirements into a thorough infrastructure design & drive the delivery with implementation of such infrastructure.
- Day–to-day administration includes installation, testing, tuning, upgrading and loading patches, and troubleshooting server problems.
- System Design – The process of defining and documenting the hardware, software, infrastructure components, modules, interfaces, scalability, and high availability solutions that meet specified business development & Application Integration requirements.
- 3rd Level Support - Incident troubleshooting, analysis and resolution for web applications
- Installation of home grown and vendor software, documenting the steps and promoting to upstream teams for deployment.
- Provide application support by debugging code, fixes, bugs and integrated modules during engineering and integration phase in all environments.
- Full stack automation architect, process engineering skill, LEAN methodology
- Excellent presentation skill, should be able to define and document process map in power point, Visio.
- MemSQL, Redis & Cassandra experience
- 3+ years hands of experience working on Unix/Linux as System Administration (RHEL)
- 2+ Experience administering Java, JBOSS, Tomcat, WebSphere application servers.
- Architecting & proposing infrastructure designs for new projects involving DBMS products
- Installation, configuration, and administration of DBMS technologies
- Able to quickly assimilate into a complex environment and rapidly learn the existing and inbound new technologies
- Automation of support, recovery & implementation tasks for process improvement
- Project management & Application support experience
- Experience using industry monitoring tools such as SPLUNK. App Dynamics, Tivoli
- Packaging using RPM, Shell scripting, Automating Tasks with Cron and Crontab files.
- Production support for release, stability and triaging issues along with L2-L3 & SWAT teams
- Basic C* and / or big data troubleshooting with ability to resolve routine break-fix support-related issues
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role