This position will support regulatory review and analysis with responsibility for oversight and review of key regulatory reporting, including data acquisition and validation, compliance with reporting instructions, review and analysis, and alignment with other external regulatory reporting disclosures. The candidate will help to ensure process improvements by identifying opportunities to automate and standardize processes and effectively challenge how data is reported through analysis and explanation of business drivers impact period over period variances. The position will interface with other regulatory reporting teams to develop standard data sources and to drive a consistency with variance analysis.
- Analysis and review of various regulatory reporting schedules and adherence with tight reporting deadlines.
- Monitor outstanding data and control issues and assess impact across regulatory reporting, drive remediation efforts and identify compensating controls to mitigate risk.
- Liaise with reporting Subject matter experts within regulatory reporting to drive centralized processes.
- Prepare business review packages, including governance processes that ensure the accuracy, completeness and relevance of reporting as well as variance analyses that explain fluctuations in terms of business events.
- Develop control reports for internal and external edit checks; review and validate business responses.
- In-depth understanding of financial and banking products including GAAP and regulatory reporting principles.
- 5+ years of relevant finance experience in a large corporate environment
- BS Accounting, Finance or MBA- CPA preferred.
- Solid technology skills, data management.
- Organizationally savvy; can work across organizational lines to gain consensus and buy-in from stakeholders
- Execution-oriented; with ability to quickly organize work and execute with speed
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal Strong team engagement skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role