Responsible for monitoring and managing the credit quality and data integrity of assigned GWIM credit relationships to facilitate a sound credit portfolio.
Responsibilities include the timely delivery of technically accurate spreads and risk rating scorecards using in-depth analysis of personal financial statements and tax returns to ensure the timely follow-up of loan monitoring activities and annual exposure reviews.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or economics is preferred
• 2 to 3 years of Commercial or Private Banking underwriting, credit analysis or equivalent
• Candidate must be well organized and be able to work independently, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and meet deadlines
• Prefer formal credit training with major US Bank
• Strong leadership and teamwork with Credit Manager and other associates is essential
• Requires PC proficiency including Excel, Word, Outlook and other applications, including the Global Monitoring System (GMS) and Global Underwriting System (GUS).
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role