LOB Job Description:
Web Developer: will utilize their knowledge of industry leading software to create a modernized, easy to use, Self-Service portal to enable clients to help themselves with "DIY" solutions, access to videos and helpful information and offer omni-channel options to connect with our end users. Will consolidate 15 portals into single entity.Must be able to implement new solution for purchasing of Technology within the bank, which is replacement for internal purchasing system to backend workflows.Developer will work closely with Graphic Designer to deliver a solution with high visual impact and functionality, while working within Bank of America Brand and GIS guidelines.
• Ability to develop a high performance web application that will be used by employees around the globe
• Must have extensive experience with building API based architecture.
• Extensive technical knowledge in C#, ASP, ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Node.js platforms
• Extensive experience working with .NET
• SQL or equivalent database skills, Python, AIML, BOT (AI) and Search ability (GSA)
• Proficient in programming with MS.Net frameworks and sound knowledge of associated technologies
• Good understanding of Web and Windows development architecture & design
• Excellent communications skills, experience managing communication with senior leadership
• Ability to work within Bank of America Brand and GIS guidelines.
• Ability to work in an agile environment and produce quick turnaround on tasks.
• Must be able to work independently but within a Team environment
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role