About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
The Global Banking and Markets Technology & Enterprise Risk and Finance Technology (GBAMT & ERFT) Architecture Strategy group is responsible for the IT strategy and business alignment of the IT capabilities and Assets of the Wholesale Bank & Markets, Risk and Finance organization. It performs this role within the USA and Canada, Latin America (LATAM), Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Region; supporting IT platforms for business clients worldwide.
This GBAMT & ERFT Architect role provides API driven integration solution and end to end (E2E) solutions architecture services and consulting within the Asia region to multiple lines of business and technology teams within the Asia Region. The role consists two parts of the responsibilities: API & Integration Architecture, and E2E Solution Architecture, which provides extended exposure to global integration strategy and regional solutions. As the Integration Architect, the role is responsible for architecting and designing integration solutions including API and ESB/Middleware based solutions that meet business requirements. As E2E solution architect, this role is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders (including domain and solution architects, technology partners, business analysts, project managers etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to the architecture strategy principles and standards, leveraging common solutions and services that meet the financial targets (cost and benefits).
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.