Client-facing level one technology support role for a global user-base. Role involves basic troubleshooting of Microsoft applications and proprietary system. Desired experience in Microsoft Office application suite -- how to, in addition to troubleshooting. .
- 1-3 years of technology/customer service experience required
- Candidate should have excellent customer service skills
- In-house training will be conducted as needed.
- Technologies may include, but not limited to: Windows 7/XP, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone), and ticketing systems.
- Experience in a technology call center environment
- Ability to utilize multiple resources to determine causes and resolutions of technology problems and incidents
- Experience with technology ticketing systems
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed performance targets and goals correlated with call handling and customer service
Competent to work under supervision on simpler technical support issues. Limited systems analysis responsibility. Assists in interpretation, evaluation and resolution of issues pertaining to the functional operation of application hardware and software products. Limited knowledge of business or function for which technical support is needed. Responsible for resolving routine, basic technical problems and inquiries.
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role