LOB Job Description:
• Serves as an operations engineer supporting IP Softs cutting edge virtual assistant Amelia.
• Involved in management of the change process and the maintenance of server infrastructure and the Amelia application on the server.
• Communicates directly with Help Desk leads to ensure that the product is functioning properly.
• Manage and support infrastructure applications and related data repositories on a day to day basis.
• Directly involved in all incident management activities related to the product.
• Monitor, measure, report and review current performance of application services and ensure availability and capacity meet business demand
• Supports the development of continual service improvement plans to ensure the IT infrastructure adequately supports business needs
• Facilitates the resolution (both reactive and proactive) of problem management throughout the information system lifecycle, including classification, prioritization and initiation of action. Documentation of root causes and implementation of remedies to prevent future incidents.
• Installs, configures, and maintains IP Soft vendor application supporting the AI environment
• Collaborates effectively with their Architecture/Engineering peers for new initiative solution planning, testing/validation, complex troubleshooting, and problem resolution
• On-Call support responsibilities (coverage nights & weekends)
• Experience supporting vendor applications in an enterprise environment
• Linux Redhat v7+ operational knowledge.
• Ansible Script
• Log Analytics
• DNS Experience
• Root Certificates
• Proficient technical writing skills using MS Office suite - PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, Project
• Proficient with the ITIL model
• Advanced technical knowledge of Windows servers
• Assist administration teams with troubleshooting network/server issues and testing of system related issues
• Ability to work with minimal supervision required
• Change Management Experience
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Opportunity to provide operational support for a newly implemented Virtual Assistant, conversational AI technology! Provides operational support for the Amelia applications including incident management, on-call support, and change and problem management activities.
Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role