LOB Job Description:
Service Delivery and Operational Excellence:
• Work with key stakeholders across senior leadership and the business groups and represent programs/status of work using data insights
• Find opportunities in the user experience to reduce costs without affecting the overall customer experience
• Liaising with key stakeholders to determine and challenge the outcome desired from the services offered to ensure delivery provides true value, outcome driven insights
• Map, identify, improve, and measure process/user experience enhancements as part of Operational Excellence
• Ensure all programs within SD & E are meeting outcomes, milestones and commitments and report that out to stakeholders as well as mitigating risks and removing and impediments
• Streamline processes and procedures to ensure that each customer of our services gets a consistent, quality experience
• Work closely with Data and Reporting team to understand underlying problems and root cause. Identify areas for improvement in products and help drive outcomes for these improvements with Product Managers and internal teams.
• Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme .
• Project/Program Management
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
Leads a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an IT environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participates with IT management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal IT management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the IT service delivery process. Associates in this job code do not manage people.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role