Working independently, maintains and enhances relationships with existing institutional clients. Promotes investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products, and market developments. Works closely with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists and/or client service staff to coordinate all sales and support activities for assigned accounts. Covers medium-sized and/or less complex institutional accounts. Has a thorough understanding of the assigned accounts' requirements. Provides guidance to more junior staff , but has no formal supervisory responsibility. Has five or more years of portfolio management, sales, marketing, or relationship management experience. Often has a CFA. Possesses a strong knowledge of the firm's products and services.
The client service advisor manages a book of GCAS accounts consisting of Custody, Escrow, and IPA products. Candidate must be on hand to offer premium Client service and provide assistance with Client queries and assist with the relationships between our Clients and operations groups. Up to date market knowledge on key initiatives and developments within the trade settlement space are essential. Directly interacting with Clients on a daily basis, you will be the main escalation point for all operational issues and will serves as Client advocate within BAML to ensure all clients’ needs are met.
• Manage all daily service requests received from clients
• Review and understand governing documents
• Monitor account activity
• Coordinate activity between client and operations
• Respond to client inquiries and any exception processing
• Participate in projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of Global Custody or AMS experience, including direct client communication
• Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
• Ability to work under pressure in a team environment managing multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
• Working knowledge of equity and fixed income instruments, SWIFT, DTC/FED/Euroclear/Local Market security movement
• Proficient computer skills and advanced Excel knowledge
• Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
• Knowledge of Sungard / FIS Global Plus Platform
• Strong written and verbal proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role