Bank of America's Specialized Industries Banking group is seeking a Senior Relationship Manager for our Healthcare, Education and Not for Profit Group. The Healthcare, Education and Not for Profit Group (HENFP) is part of the Commercial Bank which serves public and private companies, generally with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 billion. HENFP is unique in that our client teams are dedicated to adding value providing bespoke products and solutions to Not-for-Profit Healthcare (Hospital systems), Private Higher Education, and Not For Profits with no upper limit on revenue size of those organizations (the largest exceed $20 billion in annual revenue). HENFP supports the financial needs of a variety of 501(c) not for profit clients including healthcare, private universities, colleges and K-12 schools, cultural, professional and social service organizations. This position can be based in Orange County or Los Angeles.
The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of Healthcare & Institutions clients who need financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for the relationship, the RM is accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. The RM will have the ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures. The RM will then assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy. The RM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. The RM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities. Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market relationship and industry trends. Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements.
• Undergraduate degree required: MBA desirable.
• Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 & 63 (Must obtain SIE, series 7 & 63 within 180 days of start date
• Must be credit trained.
• At least 5+ years of broad based commercial lending/corporate finance/relationship management experience.
• Demonstrates management capability of an extensive portfolio of Healthcare, Education and/or NFP clients with revenues greater than $50 million.
• Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
• Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client problems.
• Existing knowledge of the market preferred.
• Active member/participation in local community organizations.
• Highly desirable to have active networking contacts and Centers of Influence established in market.
• Desire to work in Specialized Industries with an interest in Healthcare, Education & NFP Institutions.
• Experience in these industries highly desirable.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role