As a Home Service Specialist (HSS) II you will be responsible for processing of loans approved by an Underwriter or an automated decisioning system within designated signing authority limits. You will be responsible for clearing conditions and issuing changes to the terms on previously approved loans. The Home Service Specialist II will be responsible for but not limited to verifying conditions of approval which may include customer income/assets documentation. In addition you will resolve routine title issues including, but not limited to the following: vesting issues, child support liens, judgment liens, mechanic liens and undisclosed liens reconveyances; may processes subordinations; resolves appraisal disputes; depending on channel, may coordinate closing activities. You will also be required to maintain a high level of customer service by being proactive in communication with customers, may include banking center associates, realtors, etc. The HSS II will be the focal point of communication with customer and sales force in the closing process of the loan.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
<Home Loans Fulfillment ONLY>
- Minimum of one year processing experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines.
- Knowledge of processing underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations governing real estate lending.
- Ability to manage a heavy pipeline of 50 plus loans.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to use telephone communication skills with customers.
- Teamwork and customer service skills a must.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Flexibility to work extended hour during heavy workload periods.
- Computer proficiency including high comfort level with Microsoft office product suite.
- Math Proficiency.
- Familiar with FHA and HUD guidelines.
- Government Processing Experience.
- Mortgage processing experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role