The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
The Technical Change Management Risk and Controls Lead will be a key member of the Command Center Organization. This position will work with all Lines of Businesses, CTO/CIO groups and process teams to deliver Best in Class service levels.
This position requires an individual that is innovative with a great deal of initiative and a collaborative, yet proactive approach. The role will assist in the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence ensuring our processes and tools drive adherence to enterprise-wide Policy and Standards. Drive the implementation of QA/QC processes through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls. Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, including the development and management of action plans.
This role will oversee the Technical Change Management risk & control activities for the Command Center Organization including policy and compliance activities, risk self-identification, risk and control assessment, risk indicators and metrics, and applicable audit and exam activities.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role