About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Change operations is responsible for detailed planning and coordination of many changes across a large and complex environment to ensure successful change without service impact.
- The role entails detailed review of documentation from, and meeting with other teams to interpret the appropriate actions to be taken by change operations.
- Active engagement with multiple stakeholders, developing relationships, and confidently conveying requirements and decisions are necessary.
- Occasional night and weekend work to maintain 24x7 coverage for the team and necessary coordination & communication with Singapore based teammates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong influencer, facilitator, and collaborator.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills as the incumbent is required to work directly with Executive and Managing Director level stakeholders
- 6+ years technology experience, preferably in enterprise infrastructure support or enterprise application support
- Broad technical proficiency in an infrastructure domain such as server OS, database, or network (CCNA, etc)
- Very proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Capable of building and maintaining relationships across technology and business partners and all regions
- Able to remain organized and adapt to a rapidly changing environment and high tempo of work
- Experience participating in and/or leading triage or production release events
- Experience with Hbase or comparable NoSQL.
- Experience with Hadoop stack (HIVE, Pig, Hadoop streaming).
- Experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Database experience with MySQL, MSSQL or equivalent.
- Experience in cross-platform message queues, and ESB (Mule, Fuse).
- Software development: C/C++ or Java, Python, Linux/Unix, Perl and any other languages used on system tooling.
Learn more about this role