The Credit Service Associate Manager is accountable for leading, managing and developing a team of Credit Service Associates who must flawlessly identify, manage and monitor all forms of risk, including credit, market, and operational risk in the fulfillment of credit products within GWIM Credit Solutions. Tasked with ensuring that the CSA team works together seamlessly and with Credit Partners, Underwriters and the Client Teams to achieve defined business objectives. Must ensure that all monitoring activities meet Bank policies/procedures, and that the work product is delivered in an accurate and timely manner. Must possess fundamental loan monitoring and credit administration knowledge/experience, as well as fully understand the GWIM Credit and Banking Group’s various processes/protocols.
• Working knowledge of the Bank’s credit policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Strong ownership of process, leadership, and teamwork.
• 3-5 years of Credit Experience
• Working knowledge of covenants testing and loan documentation
• 1-3 years of previous management experience
System knowledge of AFS, LIQ, BOSS, PACE, GMS, GUS, EDR, OCE, Navigator, Everest; SharePoint; Dun & Bradstreet, CMO, KYC, Adobe Acrobat Standard.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role