The Sr. Treasury Sales Officer (TSO) is responsible for managing and actively pursuing treasury revenue streams and product penetration across an assigned portfolio of Large Corporate healthcare firms with corporate revenues in excess of 2 billion. Clients include U.S-headquarted firms in the Pharma and Med Tech sectors, as well as the U.S. operations and subsidiaries of firms headquartered in other regions.
The Sr. TSO will partner with Corporate Bankers, Treasury Sales Analysts, Product Sales Specialists, Liquidity Specialists, Card Account Managers, Trade/SCF Specialists, Credit Officers, FX Trade Advisors, Merchant Services Representatives, Global Investment Advisors, and others across the enterprise to develop and deliver customized treasury solutions that meet client objectives.
The Senior TSO:
- Drives and is accountable for revenue growth, profitability, client planning, client calling, portfolio development, pricing strategy, and proposal and presentation development and delivery.
- Leads pricing and negotiation discussions with the client for treasury products to optimize relationship profitability for the portfolio.
- Focuses on client relationship development, from growth of new client relationships to deepening existing relationships through the thoughtful identification of client needs. While most growth opportunities emanate from the existing client base, there are prospecting opportunities for treasury business among existing credit clients.
- Maintains a strong client focus, treasury industry expertise, client subsector expertise and a broad understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of global cash management products and services.
- Manages an open line of communication with core team members to ensure all are kept informed of updated client news, treasury product changes, and industry knowledge.
- Successful history of direct treasury management sales experience - including but not limited to liquidity strategies, foreign exchange, and trade.
- Proven business development and relationship management skills with a corporate client set. Builds sincere rapport with client contacts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Proven negotiation and active listening skills.
- Strong executive presence both internally and externally
- Excellent critical and strategic thinking and problem resolution skills
- Strong business/financial acumen
- Broad and deep familiarity with global treasury management products, services and trends
- Demonstrates the ability to foster strong partnerships within the core team
- Effectively manages competing priorities in an organized fashion while maintaining a consistent high level of client satisfaction
- Successfully maneuvers through the enterprise, engaging partners and escalating as needed.
- Proactively engages all internal partners for sales opportunities
- Collaborative approach to business in support of close team environment. Able to effectively work as an individual contributor as well as a close team member in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively manages risk while balancing the needs of the client, the team, and the bank
- Ability to function effectively under time pressure as an individual contributor
- Ability to travel 40 – 50% of the time
- B.S. or B.A. in finance, accounting, management, or another undergraduate degree
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role