Bank of America Private Bank, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship. The Private Bank is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. The Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
Responsible for providing administrative support to portfolio managers, including completing required paperwork, updating databases, maintaining records, conducting limited research projects, and providing administrative coordination with trading, operations, and client service areas.
- Prepare client investment recommendation letters, performance, and presentations (booklets and electronic media).
- Provide support for completing activities such as investment action plans, new account reviews, and other proactive account Reg. 9 reviews.
- May be asked to monitor portfolios for bond maturities; respond to corporate action election requests; assist in implementation of investment solutions when appropriate.
- Research client inquiries; document account activities and client interactions.
- Maintain department industry research and report information.
- Answer phone calls and emails for PMs in their absence.
- Interact with GWIM partners and support groups to resolve client and operational issues.
- Perform various office related tasks, such as distributing reports; operate and maintain copiers and fax machines; photocopying materials; mailing correspondence; manual and electronic filing of client documentation; preparing documents for imaging; ordering supplies.
- Complete ad hoc projects for team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Strong Organizational Skills / Attention to Detail
- Strong Follow Up Skills
- Ability to problem solve and spot issues proactively
- Ability to work independently, but also a "team player"
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Financial industry knowledge and experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role