Serves as primary resource for Navigator coverage and deal teams, client contact info, deal pipeline, industry/legal codes, and systems of record linkages timeliness, completeness and accuracy. Executes national and regional requests (ex. Client Survey Contact, Pipeline exceptions), self identified audit issues, AML/KYC refresh, remediation projects (ex. Virtual vault, positive pay/liability letter) and supports annual client migration. Coordinates Client Management Process (CMP) activities including monthly team meetings, regular updates to the Client Action Plans, pre-call planning and PAM session preparation. Provides industry, prospecting, and client research packaging and production support to the client teams for use in the sales process and assist with sales presentation content. Has primary responsibility for Customer Due Diligence processes by ensuring timely and accurate compliance to policy and regulatory requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering, Money Services Businesses, other high risk indicators or industries, and related Know-Your-Client activities. Manages risk activities related to wires, check fraud, overdraft/ uncollected funds and serves as point of contact for overdraft monitoring and escalation wires. Possesses a strong client focus and awareness and understanding of the bank and operational aspects of the products and services used by clients. Must also possess good interpersonal, communication, time management and teaming skills.
• Experience with the KYC/AML due diligence process including appropriate identification and escalation of risks
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple deadline-driven projects
• Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills (written and verbal); Experience communicating with and advising clients as well as internal partners.
• Solid business acumen and sound analytical thinking in support of sales and risk-related activities
• Awareness and understanding of bank products and solutions used by commercial clients
• Self-starter who takes charge in absence of detailed instruction; effectively initiates solutions
• Collaboration and teaming skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role