- Product specific reporting
- P&L statement development
- liaison into Data Scientists
- Authorization Decline reduction Improvement
- Chargeback Improvement
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify and understand all Card brand fee changes, communicate financial impacts and fee billing capabilities/changes to the portfolio and clients.
- Provide tools, education, research, analysis, and issue/resolution across the enterprise.
- Develop and manage routines, process and infrastructure for fee billing to comply with Card Organizations and Governmental rules and regulations.
- Develop and execute project requirements to support the International expansion of merchant acquiring.
- Address client requests to understand Card Network pricing changes .
- Support large client implementations with complex card network billing requirements
Skills and Experience required
- 10 years of Core Acquiring (Credit/Debit) industry experience
- Expert knowledge of payment interfaces, regulation updates, card updates
- 5+ years in card product development and product management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management acumen.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - including P&L management and business case development
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, OneNote
- Knowledge and experience in payments, merchant services, or related industry sales and consultation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Location: Atlanta, Charlotte Note: Travel will be required
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role