Private Bank, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
Private Bank is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
Primary responsibility for performing service and fulfillment activities to meet trust client needs and expectations within the Private Banking group.
- Partners with Trust Officers, who manage a book of fiduciary/trust relationships, to meet client needs and expectations.
- Serves as an additional point of contact to clients and /or as a backup for the Trust Officers
- Accountable for the operational and administrative aspects of trust administration including discretionary and non-discretionary distributions, account maintenance ticklers, regulatory reporting, clearing exceptions
- Understands and follows the terms of fiduciary agreements.
- Performs administrative and account servicing duties that are primarily trust/fiduciary related that include PACE accounts transactions, deposits/transfers, account openings, transaction research, problem resolutions, distributions and other Fiduciary related tasks.
- Coordinates compliance/risk management with the Compliance Officer. Understands the application of technology for client service, sales, communication and management of relationships.
- Works closely with Trust Administrative services teams such as, Administrative Resource Team (ART), Account Opening Team, Asset Transfer Team, as well as others, and processes work through these channels.
- Proactively coordinates critical aspects of client servicing with relationship team to seamlessly execute investment activities.
- Candidates must have the ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced team environment
- Must have direct experience in personal financial services, preferably in fiduciary wealth management or legal environment
- Self Starter, comfortable working in a large corporation
- Strong clerical/administrative experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Able to work with high demanding Private Client Associates
- Sense of urgency & not afraid to ask questions
- BS/ BA degree, paralegal or relevant legal and/or trust administrative experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role