Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
The Private Bank as part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. Employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
- Responsible for the professional administration of fiduciary accounts including compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures
- Responsible for understanding the client’s situation and circumstances, including knowing the clients extended family and younger generation. Develops and deliverers solutions to meet client needs
- Possesses technical fiduciary knowledge in the areas of law, tax, fiduciary investing, regulation, compliance as well as estate planning. Successfully works with centers of influence and the professional community to develop a network of external referral partners
- As the key associate on specific relationships, works with teammates to deliver our full array of integrated solutions, as appropriate
- Promotes the full breadth of our fiduciary platform (fiduciary, tax, special assets, estate settlement, both internally and externally to grow our fiduciary business and actively participates in the sales process.
- Collaborates with team members to consistently deliver on Bank of America’s Private Bank value proposition.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3+ years of successful experience in trust administration, servicing and managing fiduciary relationships with high net worth clients (or equivalent)
- Technically proficient in fiduciary law, tax investments and administration
- Bachelors Degree (required)
- Additional Legal, Paralegal and/or JD a plus, not required
- Fiduciary Education and Training (desired)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role