About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Support the GFX trading business in Asia for GFX products.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
▪ Verification function to ensure all trades are booked correctly, liaising with the front office or clients for any discrepancies in a timely manner
▪ Confirmation function to ensure that discrepancies and exceptions are investigated and resolved promptly
▪ Settlements functions to ensure all payments are made correctly within the payment cut off time, resolving and investigating any issues that may arise in relation to any settlements
▪ Client services function, establishing excellent working relationship and providing quality service and issue resolutions to both internal business partners and external global counterparties
▪ Participation in the team’s related projects and process improvement initiatives
Diploma or Degree qualification
• Prior and relevant working experience and knowledge of the relevant financial products
• Able to work on Singapore public holidays, and potential morning shift duties
• Detailed oriented, a team player and able to perform under pressure in a fast-pace environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally in a clear, concise manner to internal and external clients at all levels
• Good command of spoken and written English
Essential Experience / Technical Knowledge:
• MS Excel, Word and PC skills
Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.